$110
$98
$163
$144
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn(Benicia)(Great Value!)
$132
Clarion Hotel(Concord)
$113
$97
$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$134
$122
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

All reviewsfront deskclean roomscontinental breakfastconveniencerefrigerator
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I checked into this hotel and was very skeptical. I had just gotten burned next door at the roadway inn. By the way, read my review there for that story.

So, I got to Super 8, and they only had a couple rooms available. The manager was friendly and patient. I insisted on seeing the room before I booked because of my horrible experience next door. I actually really liked the room! It had a four post king sized bed, fresh linens, etc. everything was clean, the staff was all very friendly, and it was worth every penny more then the place next door.

This place seems like the Marriott compared to the rooms I got scammed on next door. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our family stayed at this hotel during a family reunion, and the facility was fine. But, during the night, our child was sick and some vomit got on the comforter. We cleaned it off in the tub, but asked the front desk for a bag to put it in until housekeeping could get to it. They told us there would be an extra charge for cleaning, which we disagreed with. For one, worse fluids are spilled in those beds on a regular basis, which you try not to think about when you stay at a hotel. For another, it was a minor problem and we cleaned it up. And finally, we read all of their paperwork and there is nothing in their policies about this. So we told them we did not authorize an extra charge, but we just got our bill and they charged $150! To make sure a comforter is clean? So, watch out for ludicrous charges and very unhelpful, unsympathetic staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jamkuhns
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I ended up staying here for 2-3 months for business and was relatively surprised with everything, the Cleanliness of the Hotel is one of the best I've stayed at. The management team here is remarkably nice and terrific along with all the employees at this location. The rooms are quiet and have everything needed for a super stay. Restaurants, Grocery Stores, fully functional downtown, and a dock to the bay all within 2-3 miles. This place is the best in the town by far and I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Bottom Floor back row are quieter rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great place to stay. Nice and quiet environment. Rooms are clean and breakfast in the morning makes super. Reasonable price with clean and safe parking area. Front desk clerk was really helpful. Best service.

• Stayed: June 2013