Quality Inn(Martinez)
$98
$116
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$140
$136
Orbitz.com
$163
$144
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Best Western Plus Heritage Inn(Benicia)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
Clarion Hotel(Concord)
$110
$89
$102
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$134
$122
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$279
$152
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

All reviewsdonut shopfront deskdecent roomclean roomscontinental breakfastlinensconveniencerefrigerator
Reviewed April 28, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The amount of trouble had trying to figure out this dish tv system which is terribly outdated irritated me to no end. It was late in the night when I had noticed so I did not want to call the office to complain. The dish box was of a version from the nineties and took more than half an hour of resetting and loading to work and access any programming then when I pressed the guide button I sat looking at a screen telling me to wait for it to load the programming for at least ten minutes. I have suspicions if this connection is even legal. I would not recommend this at all if you want to watch even a little TV during your stay. The staff was friendly but the fact it had seemed someone had gone in my room as they turned off the lights in my room and turned the heater off which I had left on due to my sensitivities to the cold. This bothered me not only for that reason but it was an invasion of my privacy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love to stay here. I stay about 2-3 nights a week here due to work. Meena the front desk agent is teriffic. We have a great professional relationship and she is quick to help. The rooms are clean and its very quiet. The area has restaurants and grocery store nearby. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013