“Good dining experience”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have dined at Lemongrass on more than one occasion and the quality of their menu choices is consistently good. Their service is friendly and accommodating and the atmosphere is lovely. It is one of our favorite Martinez restaurants.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were a small wedding party of 19 and they accommodated us perfectly. The wedding was at the Martinez court house 1 block away. When we arrived the long table was set up and everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, service, and the food. The grilled steak on the lunch menu was a special hit. They had plates for the cake we brought and the service was especially accommodating. They did not add a service charge to the bill for a large party so the tip was up to us, a nice policy. This Asian fusion restaurant/bistro is a great choice in Martinez. Everyone ordered what they wanted and the atmosphere was so hospitable we stayed and enjoyed our fine company.

1  Thank Lighthouse2006
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We decided to go out for dinner on New Year's eve. Since I'd been to Lemongrass Bistro twice before and liked it, we decided to go there to celebrate. Both of us had curry, two different kinds, both delicious, and both beautifully served. We also had the Pad Thai noodles - fresh and tasty. Our waiter was helpful and pleasant. I have always found the wait staff to be helpful and pleasant at Lemongrass. I would highly recommend this restaurant. It's located in downtown Martinez, and the prices are reasonable for the quality of food served. We plan to return.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went here for dinner, usually only go for lunch. Similar menu with a couple specials. I went with a fav and was rewarded with the same great taste I have come to expect. Everything is served hot and tastes very fresh. If you go, try the avocado rolls, they are the best around; way better then their fried cousins, the common egg roll. A great place in downtown Martinez.

1  Thank John I
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This delightful restaurant is close to our home. The quality of the food has always been exceptional, and the service tries hard to be top notch. The family that owns it is there 24/7, and works very hard to provide an excellent dining experience to all of its customers. I have a very difficult time trying to order there as I LOVE a number of the dishes. It is the only restaurant I have ever been to where I actually ordered two entries, one to eat there, and the second to take home, as I could not make up my mind which one I wanted for dinner.

1  Thank aprince707

Been to Lemongrass Bistro? Share your experiences!