“Always fresh”

Dining options: Reservations
Benicia, California
“Always fresh”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Went here for dinner, usually only go for lunch. Similar menu with a couple specials. I went with a fav and was rewarded with the same great taste I have come to expect. Everything is served hot and tastes very fresh. If you go, try the avocado rolls, they are the best around; way better then their fried cousins, the common egg roll. A great place in downtown Martinez.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank John I

Pleasant Hill, California
“Our go-to place”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This delightful restaurant is close to our home. The quality of the food has always been exceptional, and the service tries hard to be top notch. The family that owns it is there 24/7, and works very hard to provide an excellent dining experience to all of its customers. I have a very difficult time trying to order there as I LOVE a number of the dishes. It is the only restaurant I have ever been to where I actually ordered two entries, one to eat there, and the second to take home, as I could not make up my mind which one I wanted for dinner.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank aprince707
San Francisco, California
“A hidden culinary treat worth the journey!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This restaurant is truly great! I have been there several times with family and friends and the food quality is always consistent. From their appetizers to the main dishes, it's all good.
The avocado rolls and crispy shrimp rolls are great appetizers, while the lemongrass fried rice is a family favorite along with the papaya salad and the filet mignon salad. All the curries are terrific as well. Did I mention that all the food here is great? The ambiance is great and parking is easy to find.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tessitori
Brentwood, California, United States
“I'd go back again”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I went to Lemongrass for the first time a couple of days ago with a couple of colleagues for lunch. Arrived just after noon and it was already packed- a good sign. They had 2 open tables- one of which was reserved- so we were seated right away. The wait staff was pleasant and professional.
Started with the avocado rolls- different but good. The sauce that comes with them is the star that steals the show.
Not being much of an Asian food fan, I went with something safe for my main- grilled beef. It was cooked perfectly and had a great flavor but again the accompanying sauce took it to another level. The sides were a small garden salad and some steamed rice... not very interesting and really too much food. I didn't come close to cleaning my plate. None of us did. So if I were to make a suggestion I'd say 'make it one side and more interesting'.
If I'm in that area again, I'd definitely give it another go.
Tip- try the iced tea. Yum!

Lake Villa, Illinois
“Tasty”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The atmosphere is great and service was very good. We really enjoyed the food. At 6:30pm on a Friday night we were the only customers but by 7pm the place filled up. A very nice restaurant for a date.

• Visited February 2013