“Our favourite in Sölden”
Review of Gusto Pizzeria

Gusto Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 58 Restaurants in Solden
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This pizzeria has always been a good place for a tasty and generous meal in Sölden. On our last visit, however, it seemed understaffed and the service was not up to the standard we had become used to. Pity.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We had late lunch after a long morning of trekking in the mountains, and I guess that our initial opinion was relatively good, as we were very hungry. But in reality the meal was just an average experience. The size of the portions are large, but the quality of the meal could easily be improved. Prices are comparable to the rest of Sölden.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We actually went every day the the Gusto. It has a great Menu and great prices. The staff is friendly and after the third time they knew us by name and gave us sugestions about the bars and the nightlife in Sölden.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed in Solden for 2 days and i ate both days in this restaurant.It has a great and very tasty pizza! The pizza is quite big and worths the money.It is very clean and a good choice if you like pizza and past.The variety is very good and covers all the tastes.

1  Thank falydemi
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here lunchtime after morning on the slopes, service was efficient if not a bit off hand, I don't know if the waiter was Russian as most of the other customers were Russian at the time. The restaurant was spotlessly clean and had a great choice on the menu, I had the minestrone soup which tasted good but the veg was was very crunchy not what I've every had before and not my preference. I followed with a pizza, huge thing ! But tasted great, good base with plenty toppings cooked just the way I like it. With a glass of beer and wine was a good lunch and at a good price .
Would definitely go back !