“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here lunchtime after morning on the slopes, service was efficient if not a bit off hand, I don't know if the waiter was Russian as most of the other customers were Russian at the time. The restaurant was spotlessly clean and had a great choice on the menu, I had the minestrone soup which tasted good but the veg was was very crunchy not what I've every had before and not my preference. I followed with a pizza, huge thing ! But tasted great, good base with plenty toppings cooked just the way I like it. With a glass of beer and wine was a good lunch and at a good price .
Would definitely go back !

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Efficient service and excellent food quality. Good value for money. The Euro seems to go further in Austria than in France ? The mountain restaurants are excellent and there is a lively party attitude.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Enjoyed the restaurant for 4 days in a row. The food and wines were excellent! Restaurant has several well designed rooms, the "Salt Mine" is one of the most interesting. The place is very popular so be ready to wait a little bit in the bar for your table but it's worth it.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Good service but it could be nice if they can have gluten free options , do not expect more than rice ... Nice decoration .. I had risotto and it was good ...

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

In a crowded Gusto we were welcomed by a very stressed waiter, not able to take the time to properly welcome us.

After we sat down we were firmly told to order drinks and food at the same time and all together. A strange custom that was repeated when we wanted to order a second and third round of drinks.

The food, which was not served for all six of us at the same time, was not good. The fish and risotto had a poor taste and the pasta's all had dry bread as a side dish, were prepared with to much olive oil and to much garlic.

What should have been a very pleasant ending of our holiday ended up in a disappointment. Try to avoid this pizza place and go for Corso

1  Thank Sander O