I organise a skiing holiday for a group of us every year. As we are all South African, we rely heavily on the internet (and especially tripadvisor) to make decissions on where to stay. We chose Hotel Rundeck this year based on the great reviews, and can honestly say, the brilliant reviews the hotel has had, are well justified. We stayed for 12 nights (returned yesterday), and loved the hotel for all the best reasons:
1.In my opinion the best location in the resort. A short walk (1 minute) to the main lifts and right in the hub of the pedestrain zone but 100m back so you avoid the noise of the late night parties.
2. Friendly staff. From the owner Klaus to all his staff, they could not do enough for us. Always polite, always oblidging booking great restaurants for us, and always efficient.
3.Rooms. As it is a fairly new hotel, everything is modern . Rooms are huge and always kept clean and well prepared. Bathrooms also huge.
4. Great value, and the best breakfasts.
A great find!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Rundeck is a family run hotel directly in the center of St. Anton. With respect to our non-smoking guests and children our Hotel is a non-smoking property. Bright, friendly and stylish double- and single rooms as well as Apartments invite you to enjoy and relax. Our rich breakfast buffet, a lounge with a fireplace and bar, a large wellness area, a fitness room, a children's playroom, a lift, an underground car park and above all the central location make the decision for your holiday easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Garni Rundeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Garni Rundeck Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg