We stayed here as a group of 4 men for a weeks ski trip. We found the rooms very comfortable but a little bit dated. In the main the staff were very helpful (although the barmaid could be a bit grumpy). The food was always excellent with plenty of choice the hotel bar was always lively after dinner.
The hotel is situated right in the middle of St Anton close to the ski lifts and all the main bars and restaurants. We didn't find it noisy but if you want a quiet time don't go to St Anton (or find accommodation in the Nasserein area of town).
We really liked this hotel it is great value and we will be going back.
You must go to the Mooserwirt, the Krazy Kangaru and do and see Gunar if looking for Après.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sporthotel St. Anton is located in the pedestrian zone in the center of St. Anton, only a 5-minute walk from the cable cars. The à la carte restaurant “Steakhouse” serves a wide range of culinary delights and refined wines. The spa area was completely redesigned in 2008 and features an indoor pool (5 x 10 metres), a sauna, a steam bath, a solarium, an infrared cabin and massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with seekda GmbH, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sporthotel St. Anton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel St. Anton Hotel St. Anton Am Arlberg
- Sporthotel St. Anton Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg