This hotel is well located in the centre of town with easy access to the lifts.Sadly the main street is packed with bars and restaurants so late night noise is a big problem.
The twin bedrooms ,with a few exceptions, are very small and poorly ventilated.The showers are dated and the towels are threadbare.
The hotel bar lacks character and seating is limited and not really comfortable.
The pool is good, the sauna and steam room adequate.The ski room is convenient but stiflingly hot, not good when you have all your gear on .
The food on the half board basis was the best feature-varied menu, well presented and wholesome.The wine choice is limited and expensive even for Austrian 'house' red.I wouldn't rush back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sporthotel St. Anton is located in the pedestrian zone in the center of St. Anton, only a 5-minute walk from the cable cars. The à la carte restaurant “Steakhouse” serves a wide range of culinary delights and refined wines. The spa area was completely redesigned in 2008 and features an indoor pool (5 x 10 metres), a sauna, a steam bath, a solarium, an infrared cabin and massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sporthotel St. Anton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel St. Anton Hotel St. Anton Am Arlberg
- Sporthotel St. Anton Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg