The location is fantastic and to start off with the positive things:
- excellent value for money!!!!!
- very friendly staff
- nice spacious and clean rooms
- nice restaurant with good food
- indoor swimming pool
a couple points that weren't too great:
- the car park is a 5 minute drive away so you're always dependant on someone driving you up the hill to your car or take a 15 minute steep uphill walk (ok if the weather is good or not in a hurry)
- access to the rooms is via a couple flights of stairs not so ideal if you're travelling with small children and have lots of luggage
Other than the two points mentioned above - absolutely GREAT. We enjoyed staying there and would go back anytime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Hotel for skiing and hiking nearby the City Center of St. Anton! Have a look at our Special offers at our own web page and as our fan on Facebook! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Kertess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Kertess Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg