Been there for a ling week end with colleagues.
Clean and efficient. Good location for piste access but we were unlucky with the weather and had to take a bus to st anton (beware buses run only once an hour!!)
Service rather cold and notvery attentive.
Decor is overdone.
Spa good but too small for the crowd.
Great spacious room with plenty of wardrobe storage.
Food no more than ok. Aperitives mid afternoon quite poor.
Overall good but for the four stars quality if service, food and attention to details have to step up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Top of the Alrberg" Direkt an der Skipiste ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Alpenhotel St Christoph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenhotel St Christoph Hotel St. Anton Am Arlberg
- Alpenhotel St Christoph Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg