“Good location and great food”
Review of Nassereinerhof

Nassereinerhof
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Only a 4 minute walk to Nasserein Gondola, 10 minute walk to center of village, 20 minute walk to train station, took the half pension, food was very good, locking ski racks in the ski room, has a pub in the basement, quieter rooms are on the parking lot side. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Hogweed-Traveler
There are newer reviews for Nassereinerhof

Reviewed February 13, 2011

Had a few days here in early Feb. Service was exceptionally kind and friendly. We were sceptical that for reasons that escape me I had elected for half board (ie. breakfast AND dinner) which I would never usually do. However, the food was very good and was in VERY generous portions. I might have liked to try their a la carte menu but we had fixed, or buffet. As we were pretty tired at the end of each day it was a good option. Just a short walk (150m?) to the Nasserein lift, and less on the way back if you ski down to near the Intersport shop and then just walk 100m from there. Rooms were plain and basic but fine. As I often find in Germanic places no double beds or double duvets - so not quite so "Gemutlich" with your partner! Internet was given as being available, but in fact it wasn't in our room, so I had to pay Euro5 to sit in the reception area for an hour to do my emails (on my own computer). I would be happy to recommend this place and might go back, although could also be tempted by what looks like a wide range of options in town. Incidentally, we had gloriously sunny weather and the snow was really disappearing in places, so off piste could have been a bit tricky, but the pistes were marvellously maintained and I had some of my best skiing ever. The fact you can use the same pass for Stuben, Zurs, Lech and more is great - you really feel like you can do a day tour on your skis!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FSHK
Reviewed January 23, 2011

One weekend my partner and me decided to take my brother with us for skiing...the only hotel available was Nassereiner Hof, they offered us a family room (spacious, nice, clean) ¡ half pension for 109 EUR per Person...which I think is pretty expensive...
my brother had an "extra-Bed" which was a Sofa so hard that the next morning he couldnt really move...
The hotel is great, clean and close to the lift and slopes.
The saturday night buffet was okay (food partially not warm anymore), the service brilliant.
As we didn¨t manage to use the Sauna on our day of arrival, I¨ve asked to use it in the afternoon of the following day while we checked out, and received the answer that once checked out it is not allowed anymore to use the services of the hotel. Honestly, that never happened to me before - and I¨ve stayed in lots of hotels, and enjoyed an hour of relax after skiing and before driving home....the sauna is heated anyway, no?
well, at least we could stay at our parking spot and didn¨t have to remove the car...

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DavidLily
Reviewed January 20, 2011

We are a family of 5 including a baby. Everyone at the hotel was very welcoming. The location was great for walkin into to town with our baby (in her pram) or for getting to an from tge slopes. Food was very nice and varied, and the kids were looked after with different meals if the set menus were not for them. We didn't try out the wellness bit but we going back next year so will have a go then. Our thanks go to all the staff and the Cordin family.

• Stayed: January 2011
3  Thank NicJuTobyTabiandTam
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Over the Christmas break my friends and I stayed at this hotel. We are all aged 19-22 and were looking to ski and party. Its a perfect location because its close to the lifts, a short walk to the bars, and then when you want to come home and sleep you can and arn't woken up by noisy drunks outside.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank SalomonSkier
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Friendly staff and good service. Food was good, except the italian buffet. Ideal position close to lift.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank mattmaybe
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We stayed for a week at this hotel with a group of friends and we were all very happy with everything! Nothing fancy, but warm, cosy and comfortable. Friendly and helpful reception staff/owners, cleaning staff with a sense of humor and fine waiters! The rooms were comfortable and clean and our room (227) especially was big and had a newly renovated bathroom. We had breakfast (good!) and dinner included in the price for the room, which we were happy about. After skiing the whole day, we did not want to run around town searching for a restaurant. The food was a bit of a hit or miss, but hey, we were in Austria, not France. We never went to bed hungry anyway! The sauna/relax area of the hotel was nice! Perfect location, only a short walk to the Nassereinbahn. St. Anton is a pretty litttle town, with lots of sports shops and some EXCELLENT skiing and apres ski!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends