Lovely small village with mountain views. Nice quiet room with excellent breakfast and good dinner and certainly worth booking for the price. A most helpful manager fluent in English plus other languages. Car park good. Short walk to tram station. All day tourist ticket to Innsbruke worthwhile. A very efficiently run establishment with great service in both hotel and restaurant. A very pleasant and relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with a great ambience amidst a sunny and peaceful setting. Our village MUTTERS was two times awarded most beautiful village of the Tyrol. Your hosts, the Schieferle family, and their team will personally take every care to make your stay as delightful as possible. We are looking forward to welcoming you into our house - be assured of a warm welcome and that home-away-from-home feeling so essential to relaxing and enjoyable holiday! There's a new cablecar to the Mutterer Alm with lots of hiking trails and ski runs. Mutters near Innsbruck is famous for its mountains, which is an excellent playgrounds for both summer walkers and winter skiers. Tram goes to Innsbruck every 30min. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sporthotel Schieferle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Schieferle Mutters
- Sporthotel Schieferle Hotel Mutters