We stayed here for week in July.
1. The food at this hotel was amazing - the best we've had on holidays. Breakfast is buffet style, with a wide selection of hot and cold food. The coffee was good. The only criticism is that there was no apple or cranberry juice. Dinner was also very good, with a wide menu and buffet desserts every night!
2. The pool and garden are great for relaxing on a hot day.
1. Many of the staff were unfriendly and unhelpful.
2. We drink tap water with our meals not wine. There was initially some difficulties getting a carafe of water, but eventually they relented, possibly because our son was drinking apelsaft.
3. Our room was small, particulary when our son was sharing the room. The decor could also be refreshed.
4. The traffic at night from the nearby road meant that the window had to be shut to get to sleep. I didn't sleep well because of this. I'm glad that there wasn't a heat wave!
On balance, we would go to this hotel again, but only because the food was so good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Sporthotel Ellmau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Ellmau Hotel Ellmau
- Sporthotel Hotel Ellmau