A charming hotel with excellent service, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff and great facilities in a beautiful village. There was a well equipped breakfast buffet, ample afternoon snacks and excellent evening meals. The lovely weather for most of the week meant I was out most of the time so didn't make use of the spa or gym but enjoyed the swimming pool, (indoor and outdoor). Numerous loungers were available in the pool garden area. The bathrobes and slippers provided were used to get to the pool and were acceptable to wear to collect afternoon snacks. The garden on the other side of the hotel was quieter, also with comfortable loungers and sunshades. My room was at the front overlooking the churchyard, the bells start at 7am - not noticed if the window was shut, but otherwise time to get up and enjoy the beautiful countryside! The only problem I had here was I found the bedroom too warm with no way to adjust the temperature apart from the window. I did have maintenance to try and adjust it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boeglerhof is more than a place to relax: it combines tradition with modern comfort. Enjoy lovely evenings in our typical restaurants and let our chef pamper you with exquisite menus. A beautiful pool area, romantic gardens, sports program as well as a gym, tennis....is awaiting you. We are looking forward to welcome you! Fam. Duftner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, seekda GmbH, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Boglerhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantikhotel Boeglerhof Hotel Alpbach
- Romantikhotel Boglerhof Alpbach
- Romantikhotel Boglerhof Hotel Alpbach