We are a family with two children, 3 and 7 years old, that spent a week skiing in Zell am See and stayed at Hotel Hagleitner for the second time in two years.
We had a great skiing week in Zell am See and a very nice stay at Hotel Hagleitner.
We especially appreciated the friendly atmosphere, great food both for children and adults and the mix of family facilities and great spa. The younger child spent most of her days in the the Kiddy club which she enjoyed and the older one was in ski school for 5 days out of 7. I doubt that the 7 year old would have enjoyed staying in the Kddy club for 7 days (lacks variety for older children) and so ski school was perfect. The Hotel also made some nice treats for my daughter for her birthday. My only critique is that my 3 year old still needs naps in the afternoon and there are no facilities for that in the Kiddy club. We all enjoyed the inside pool for families. However, my daughter has sensitive skin and she reacted very badly to the high amount of chlorine in the pool (much more than from other pools). I would recommend that the hotel encouraged guests to take a shower with soap before entering the pool. It makes the water more clean and thus less need for high amounts of chlorine.
When reserving a room make sure to familiarize yourself with the size, layout and location of your room. Rooms are spread out around the big hotel area and are different in size and layout. This is easy from the hotel´s website.
In short:: Hotel Hagleitner is not perfect but it comes close to perfection for families. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our hotel, giving your children or your partner a treat also means giving yourself a treat - with our newly defined family holiday concept combining two worlds, the young, colourful and exciting Family World and the quiet, elegant and pampering Parents World. We believe that you deserve dreamlike well-being days in our MAVIDA Spa that covers an area of 1,400 m2, and also a varied family holiday with your children in an Alpine lifestyle ambience.Come and enjoy SEVERAL types of holiday in ONE resort, with everythingfrom adventure to recreation, from fantasy to magic, from greatexcitement to deep relaxation, from wining and dining to enjoying familymeals, from variety to the unique!- family restaurant with breakfast, lunch buffet, cake buffet, dinner, all day long: fruits, coffee, cappuccino, espresso, hot chocolate and tea, cold soft drinks, baby and toddler food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kinderhotel Zell am See reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hagleitner Family Balance Hotel Zell Am See
- Hagleitner Family Balance Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Hagleitner Family Balance