All reviews clean rooms ski bus mountains winter salzburg
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Relaxing hotel, clean rooms and outstanding service. Even this location is famous for winter sport, we visited this city during summer. There is a small pool in the hotel, very relaxing after hiking in the mountain. There are some restaurants and shops in the neighbourhood. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel and we will certainly go back again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brueckenwirt5600, Manager at Hotel Brueckenwirt, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Dear Penjamin S,
Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We are very happy to read that you had such a great time with us and we are also glad that you share your opinion with the Tripadivsor community. The hotel Brückenwirt is welcoming you at any time!

We wish you all the best from St. Johann!

Reviewed March 22, 2018

We have a so called the luxe room. Was not very huge. A lot of cupboards. The bathroom was small. The ski bus is in front of the door and is in 10 minutes in Alpendorf. Sankt Johan has some nice shops. No possibilities for after ski party. Advantage is the train station which is not far from hotel. In 1 hour to Salzburg and 45 minutes to Zell am See.
Good breakbest with fresh baked eggs. Diner in the evening was good but spicy.

Room tip: Nehme eine grössere Zimmer dann “de luxe”
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2017

The hotel is clean and comfortable, the staff are friendly and the food was good. There is a pleasant outside seating area near the pool.
My only complaint is the extremely noisy road outside the hotel. Traffic is loud but the noise from people outside goes on until the early hours. Try for a room in the back would be my advice.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I spent a few nights here in May 2017. I would describe it as traditional. The rooms are small but very comfortable. I slept very well. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast came with the room. There was a very good selection of meat, cheese, bread and fruit. Plenty to get you going for the day.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Brueckenwirt5600, Leiter Front Office at Hotel Brueckenwirt, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Thank you pental0920 for your review! I appreciate that you took your time and wrote something about our hotel. It is nice to hear, that you had a good time while staying with us. I hope my team can welcome you very soon again!

Kind regards!

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I used this hotel by recommendation by a business partner. Overall the room was ok, nothing to complaint about it except the noisy street in front of it. I asked for a room towards the backside, but that they were not able to give me a so called Komfort Zimmer towards that direction. The Internet was during the evening unacceptable slow.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Brueckenwirt5600, Manager at Hotel Brueckenwirt, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Dear Peter_Pe!
Thank you very much for making an effort to write a review on our hotel.
We are very sorry, you had a unpleasant night. Unfortionatly we cannot influence the noise on the street. When it gets too loud we do call the police so they can take a look.
The wifi is already fixed. Since two weeks we have doubled the speed. So at least this Problem is solved. Anyways, thank you for your review.