Saalbacher Hof(Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
$204
Hotel Zur Dorfschmiede(Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
$158
  • Pool
Alpinresort Sport & Spa(Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
Hotel Kendler(Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
TripAdvisor
Hotel & Appartements Tiroler Buam(Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom apartmentalready planning our trip for nextall inclusive optionapfel strudelgreat hotelchildren menuroom cardski storageski slopeswinter seasonoutdoor poolski circusrecommend this hotelmin walkwellness areanext yearaparthotel
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is the second time for our Family skiing holiday to stay at the Aparthotel Adler, the first being 5 years ago. We had almost forgotten how good it was. Location is excellent. With all accomplished skiers in the family the 30 second walk to get on the snow to ski down to the lift station, (a further 10 seconds away) made the morning exit to the slopes very easy.
The facilities in the hotel are top class, clean, tidy, secure and very well laid out. This includes the ski room with the excellent locker facilities individually secured with the room card. For the children, they wont be idle off the slopes with the games room, cinema, pool, wifi (although the strength was limited in our room) and in house supervised activities in the evening for the little ones.
Food and drinks were top class and very generous in the "all inclusive" package (including restocking the drinks in the room). I would like to compliment the staff who really do go out of their way to be friendly and helpful and who are very well trained. This does include everybody from the restaurant staff to the house cleaning staff to the reception staff. It is our pleasure to acknowledge the staff in the hotel for making our holiday so enjoyable.
Hinterglemm is a great place to stay. Generally quiet with some lively pubs in the evening, the mountain restaurants are very good quality and very clean. The area is constantly reinvesting in new state of the art top quality lifts, night skiing, toboggon run etc.
Well done to all. Thank you to the staff in the Adler. We look forward to returning.
Reilly Family

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Reilly_Family_Dublin
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The hotel is in 2 parts with a very modern wing and a slightly tired older part. We stayed in the older part which was, nonetheless, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The room was a 2-bed apartment with kichenette and large living/dining room for the 4 of us. The fold-down bed in the lounge was huge but there was no curtain to stop bedroom occupants from seeing various body parts peeping out of the covers as they made midnight pilgrimages to the little room. Because of this, we used the tiny twin room. There are a number of really nice touches such as the spa, great all-inclusive food, and all inclusive drinks. Although we had no need for it, the hotel is very child friendly and has a great kiddy care centre. You can have various extra treatments in the wellness centre and, although at extra cost, the hot stone massage gets a particular mention after a hard day on the slopes. Some drinks are off the free list but these are really only the high-end stuff such as malt whisky and cognac. The truly exceptional thing about this hotel is the staff. Unable to avoid a cliché here but truly nothing is too much trouble. Our dinner waitress was Stanka and she was a gem. She made the effort to add all the little touches which make a difference: such as learning what drink you like at breakfast and what booze you have with dinner but also making sure the glass isn't empty for more than a moment! If I wasn't so heartily sick of the amount of walking you have to do in Saalbach-Hinterglemm, I'd be back to the Adler Aparthotel in a flash.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Watchman834
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We stay in Hinterglemm a couple of times each winter but until 2014 had never stayed at the Adler....Jeez did we miss out!
The location, the staff, the food, the wellness areas are all great and the all inclusive bar is an absolute delight.
I've compared the real costs of our winter holidays of the past to the Adler; fully expecting that it would prove more expensive but the reality is, it's no more at all. The difference being that you can just relax and not worry that you're paying over the odds at the bar or restaurant and just enjoy yourself.

Amazing place.Just go stay there but please avoid my weeks...I'd hate to find it fully booked (lol)

1  Thank Russ J
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks.

The food was delicious. The customer service from the restaurant staff was outstanding and nothing was too much trouble. Particular thanks must go to Ranjut, Christian and Ananas the chef for making us feel so welcome.

The spa is excellent and the hotel as a whole is very clean.

I stayed in a 6 person apartment. One bedroom was big with lots of storage, one was small with very little storage space and the remaining 2 beds were in the lounge. There was a good shower, coffee making facilities and well stocked mini bar.

The slope was only 50 metres from the ski and boot room. The best après bar in town, The Goat is only 100 metres away.

There are only 2 things that could be improved in this hotel to make it even better. The wifi is rather slow and it was not accessible in the apartment, so there are usually a lot of people sat in the restaurant or outside the bar trying to use the internet. The lift from reception to the apartments is tiny and very slow so don't try and rush anywhere using it!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to ski in Saalbach-Hinterglemm.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Everything about Aparthotel Adler is exemplary- the service, food, location, atmosphere, and staff! I started staying at this hotel in 2011 and I have returned about 6 times since then. I am from Florida and I much rather fly all the way to Austria and stay at Aparthotel Adler then going anywhere in the States. I will continue going to this hotel every ski holiday for the rest of my life, because thats how amazing it is.

Generally I am not a huge proponent of hotel buffets but Adlers buffet is executed to perfection and you'll be craving their food until you come back again. The proximity to the slopes is yet another awesome advantage to staying at this hotel- it's literally right on the slopes. Last but not least is the staff, they're not just friendly but they will make you feel like family. After three ski season I can honestly say- I am more excited to see the staff year after year as oppose to seeing my own actual family. Thats a pretty good indication of how warm and hospitable the hotel staff is.