Hotel eva,VILLAGE
Hotel Residenz Hochalm(Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
Interstar Hotel(Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
Alpenhotel Saalbach(Saalbach-Hinterglemm)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdining areasjoker cardnice winelistbreakfast selection ishotel maintainsjunior suitewelcome treatveggie optionsmaking friendscourse dinnerbar next doorfriendly teamnext yearevening meals were variedbathrobes and slippersholiday hotelhalf term week
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We recently stayed at the Eva Garden Hotel. The bedrooms were very spacious and clean and the staff were all really friendly and welcoming. We were half board and the food was excellent. Plenty of choice for breakfast and the evening meals were varied and absolutely delicious. A great hotel with a great atmosphere, and a perfect retreat after skiing!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank yvonne s
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We have just returned from an 11 night stay in this hotel and we were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff particularly in the restaurant where they catered extremely well for my husband's lactose intolerance. The meals were good although there was a preponderance of meat...we would have liked a bit more vegetarian choice. The rooms were big and spotlessly clean...they tried to upgrade us to an even bigger room which we turned down as it didn't have a balcony...necessary when the temperatures are up in the eighties and no air conditioning! The Joker card in Saalbach is a real plus though I think maybe we should have been told that not all the lifts would be opearating. The other draw back is that it is quite a pull up from the bus for older people...we were fine but some people struggled. The indoor pool was a great bonus...and I liked the touch of supplying robes and slipers.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MickyYorkshire
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I stayed here for a week in June. This was my third stay at the Eva Village and everything was excellent once again.
The staff are friendly and very efficient, and speak perfect English.
The staff helped me with my on line flight check in and printing my boarding card, nothing was too much trouble.
The food was excellent with a wide choice for breakfast. Vegetarian meals were provided without fuss and were very good.
The room was spacious and clean. I had been given a suite overlooking the main street and it was excellent.
Saalbach is a perfect area for walking and June is my preferred time for visiting as it isn't too hot or too busy.
As a single traveller I feel safe staying there which is important to me and why I return to this hotel.
I prefer to book directly with the hotel rather than use tour operators.
It was an excellent holiday and I have already contacted the hotel to book again for next year.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank TraceyH050
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We have stayed at Eva Village three times and each time has been excellent. We have already had a quiet room - at the back where the view is not so good, but very quiet or the side, facing downhill and haven't had a problem with noise from surrounding bars, unless the balcony doors are open.

The food is high quality and the choice at breakfast and dinner is vast. The only negative is having to pay for coffee after meals and the wine list is quite expensive.

The pool area is very relaxing after a day's skiing.

One of the reasons we continue to go back to Eva Village, addition to the great service, is it's fantastic location - just steps away from two main lifts - for me, there's nothing worse that carrying skis very far, so this is perfect!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank KASStamford
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed 10 days (skiing honey moon since we met during skiing trips) and maybe found out some things regular guest wouldn't. The hotel itself is very nice, our room (cristaline) extremely fancy and pretty, the staff is very friendly and the food is delicious.
Seen the duration of our stay: the mid week buffet was twice the same and the extras on the swimming pool (massage jet) were broken throughout the whole period. We weren't very satisfied with the cleaning either: a dead fly remained on the parquet in the entrance for about 5 days and we were quite surprised the bedding wasn't changed once...
During the first days there was a Dutch speaking waiter in the evenings whom was very friendly: great to be able to chat and ask question about the menu in our mother tongue.
Moreover we decided to go shopping for sparkling water: more than 6€ for a bottle via the room/minibar, 5€ during diner whilst about one fifth in the local supermarket - trop is teveel, as we say in Dutch.
ps. The SkiCircus pistes and area are just wonderful for skiing and snowboarding !!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the side of the Panther hotel: in between the two hotels there is a bar which can be very loud and noisy (until about 4 to 5 am!). We couldn't sleep with an opened window without getting awake from all that noise!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple