Overall a very good hotel. Well positioned on the outskirts of Hinterglemm, probably the quietest one.
We were in a Reiterkogel room overlooking the garden and pool. One thing to mention the balconies were overlooked by the windows of the room next door. The room was spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. There were no rooms on the opposite side of the coridoor so less disturbance.
The food variety was extensive and of high quality. There was a pre-ordering system for meals on your table at breakfast where you tick what you want that evening. You also could have a packed lunch selected from the extensive breakfast range.
Facilities; Nice garen and outside pool, good indoor pool but temperature very warm. Although we didn't use it the sauna was large with good faciity. We did use the family steam room outside of the sauna which was nice.It had buttons for different scents.
Free use of bikes was ok but on many the saddle couldn't be adjusted.There is a caged football pitch near the pool and you coukd hear the ball echoing about a bit. I suppose it depends on usage.
The staff were good and helpful. The maid-service was impressive-non intrusive.
Unfortunately our check out was messy and uncomfortable. We had to leave at 7am. We wanted breakfast to the room at 6am but were told it was not possible. Eventually it arrived at 6;40am so we were rushing. Soon after i rang reception for help with the bags but no reply!
This doesn't alter the big picture though, it is a very good hotel not the best in this category we've stayed at but close to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRADITION MEETS ECO-CHIC At the heart of Salzburg's Grass Mountains, the Gartenhotel Theresia Superior combines exclusive interior design and contemporary art with timeless tradition and ecological philosophy. The stylish "Mountain Green SPA" with heated indoor and outdoor pools, an organically certified gourmet cuisine (2 bonnets Gault Millau 2016), gorgeous rooms, children's club and ski slopes, lifts and partner skischool right on the doorstep as well as ski rental at the hotel. The proprietor also runs private tours through the hotel gallery, featuring artist like Andy Warhol. Free guided walks, biking tours and use of cable cars, tennis courts in summer. Additional guided tours with the hotel owner include trips to local organic farms. The hotel is selected member of: Health & SPA Premium Hotels, AllergyProfis - hotels & restaurants, Family Salzburger Land, Bio Paradies Salzburger Land, Autriche pro France Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS so you can book your Theresia Gartenhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theresia Gartenhotel Saalbach
- Theresia Gartenhotel Hotel Saalbach