We stayed at this hotel during Easter week and had three rooms in total. The rooms were large and extremely well appointed with lovely balconies, plenty of space for luggage and complimentary soft drinks in the room's mini bar. The toiletries/shampoos (even nail buffers!) provided in the bathrooms were particularly nice too. I spend several weeks a year in leading hotels all over the world for my work and have never been offered 4 choices of mattress before. The special mattress gave me pain free sleep for first time in years and I have now bought a similar one for myself at home.
The spa is superb, the beautifully warm outdoor pool with its own massage jets was just lovely in the early evening followed by various steam experiences with different fragrances, loungers to relax on, plunge pools etc. Complimentary organic juices of various flavours are also provided.
The buffet breakfast was one of the best I have ever had and was matched by the exceptional menu in the evenings. For a hotel of this standard the prices of the drinks were very reasonable. Nothing was too much trouble and the hotel staff were happy to provide pretty much anything that our teenage children wanted. Even though the hotel was full, the service was really outstanding and the staff very helpful at all times.
In early April we could ski almost back to the hotel with just a short walk over the road and when the snow is at resort level another run takes you virtually into the carpark. There is also the possibility to take the ski bus which is right outside the door.
A truly amazing experience and I cannot think of anything negative to say at all.
We have already booked to go back in December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRADITION MEETS ECO-CHIC At the heart of Salzburg's Grass Mountains, the Gartenhotel Theresia Superior combines exclusive interior design and contemporary art with timeless tradition and ecological philosophy. The stylish "Mountain Green SPA" with heated indoor and outdoor pools, an organically certified gourmet cuisine (2 bonnets Gault Millau 2016), gorgeous rooms, children's club and ski slopes, lifts and partner skischool right on the doorstep as well as ski rental at the hotel. The proprietor also runs private tours through the hotel gallery, featuring artist like Andy Warhol. Free guided walks, biking tours and use of cable cars, tennis courts in summer. Additional guided tours with the hotel owner include trips to local organic farms. The hotel is selected member of: Health & SPA Premium Hotels, AllergyProfis - hotels & restaurants, Family Salzburger Land, Bio Paradies Salzburger Land, Autriche pro France Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Theresia Gartenhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theresia Gartenhotel Saalbach
- Theresia Gartenhotel Hotel Saalbach