This was my sixth time spending my ski holiday in Hotel Theresia and I have always been delighted with my stay. We usually book a Reiterkogl room looking over the outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Most rooms in the hotel have a contemporary decor, are spotlessly clean and any special requests( extra pillows, softer mattress) are attended to without delay. I always find the hotel staff helpful and courteous and of course the reception staff speak impeccable english which is great for anybody whose first language is English.
There is great emphasis on sourcing local fruit,veg and meat and preparing or cooking them with great care and attention to detail and again I am never disappointed. I particularly enjoy all the extra little touches provided gratis to the guests such as the provision of sparkling water, fruit juice and chocolate in a little fridge in each room. Apres ski soup and breads, cakes, petit fours and ice cream served until 5pm is another thoughtful touch.
I also enjoy the Saturday night buffet dinner as this is the day most guests arrive and the wonderful display of hot and cold foods certainly whet ones appetite. On all other days guests choose their evening meal from four menus which includes a regional, a vegetarian and two gourmet ones.
The spa area has been designed with flair and an eye for detail and is for adults only. Both the outside pool and the jacuzzi are well heated and one can spend a most enjoyable time there relaxing under the stars.
This is a hotel you can recommend to your best friends in the knowledge that they too will enjoy their stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRADITION MEETS ECO-CHIC At the heart of Salzburg's Grass Mountains, the Gartenhotel Theresia Superior combines exclusive interior design and contemporary art with timeless tradition and ecological philosophy. The stylish "Mountain Green SPA" with heated indoor and outdoor pools, an organically certified gourmet cuisine (2 bonnets Gault Millau 2016), gorgeous rooms, children's club and ski slopes, lifts and partner skischool right on the doorstep as well as ski rental at the hotel. The proprietor also runs private tours through the hotel gallery, featuring artist like Andy Warhol. Free guided walks, biking tours and use of cable cars, tennis courts in summer. Additional guided tours with the hotel owner include trips to local organic farms. The hotel is selected member of: Health & SPA Premium Hotels, AllergyProfis - hotels & restaurants, Family Salzburger Land, Bio Paradies Salzburger Land, Autriche pro France Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Theresia Gartenhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theresia Gartenhotel Saalbach
- Theresia Gartenhotel Hotel Saalbach