“Good Basic Food at a great price”
Review of Old Bank Cafe

Old Bank Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Plains
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Edmonds Wa
“Good Basic Food at a great price”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was starving but when I saw the prices I figured the hamburger I had been craving would be very small so I ordered that and a bowl of soup. Mistake. Hamburger was great and I could barely manage a few spoonfuls of the soup. Staff was very friendly, even offered to let me have a large cup of coffee to go as they were closing. We went back the next day for lunch and I had another hamburger.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Joyce L

Seneca, South Carolina
“Name has been changed to Buffalo Cafe”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went to Plains for our third visit, tto ake our daughter and family to the historic sights and to hear Jimmy Carter teach at Maranatha Baptist Church. We needed a quick lunch on Saturday, so we tried the Buffalo Cafe (formerly Old Bank Cafe) for our first visit. The menu is very limited - the only options are burger, chicken salad, tuna salad, grilled cheese and fries. Our group ordered burgers and grilled cheese and they were reasonably priced and satisfied the adults and children alike. Nothing I would drive miles to eat at, but would certainly drop in again at lunch time if in town.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank BeachGrandmax4
Manchester, Georgia
“Great lunch”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We took a short trip on the SAM train which stopped in Plains for an hour. This place is set up to deal with the influx of passengers from the train and we got our cheeseburgers and fries very quickly.

Solid burger and fries at a very reasonable price.
Friendly folks working there.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank CandKen
The Villages, Florida
“The place to eat in Plains”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The best thing about this place was the two ladies working there. Pretty good food and peanut ice cream. Grab lunch here when you visit Plains.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank FloridaAndLovingIt
Anchorage
“The Buffalo Cafe”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Simple selection of burgers, sandwiches, salads, etc. for lunch & dinner. Best ice cream in Georgia. Large HD TV on the wall if you're so inclined ...

Visited November 2012