“Let's not keep it a secret any longer”
Review of Segreto

Segreto
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Pedasi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Pedasi is not known for its wonderful cuisine. Well, perhaps it should be, Segreto certainly is putting it on the map. The innovative Croatian chef Mirko does a wonderful job creating daily specials that are mouthwatering. The largely Italian cuisine is made up of whatever is fresh that day. From appetizer, main course, dessert to Espresso and/or Grappa, everything is excellent and prompted us to make a repeat appearance the next night, with equal delight. The service is absolutely excellent, with Thelma anticipating any of your wishes. The surroundings are very pleasing and intimate tropical style. What a find!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I love this place!
Small and quite, a real taste of home made kitchen like " ravioli ". Friendly service and good prices.
You can't get much in Pedasì . Try it !

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Based on a recommendation from my hotel I went to Segreto's for dinner. They give you a small plate of apps on the house, which was a pleasant start to dinner! I ordered the zucchini and shrimp in white sauce and it was really delicious. The service was great (a fruit fly went into my drink, I fished it out and continued sipping on the wine but the waitress insisted on giving me me a new glass of wine anyway) and the owner came out to make sure that everything was fine. Apparently, the shrimp was freshly caught and the cucumbers were locally sourced. I wish I had enough room in my belly for dessert because everything was so good.

Also, the olive oil on the table was fantastic and super fresh.

1  Thank Fifinutter
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I discovered this cozy little restaurant with very good service.
Is situated just on the entrance on the main road in Pedasi.
Fresh and varied food.
I recommend it, was the best restaurant I found during my vacation there.
Very good price-quality balance.
Better to reserve.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We tried a new Italian restaurant on the main street of Pedasi. It is called "Segreto", and is located in a lovely house on the main street as you enter town from the north. Pasta is home-made and the menu is larger than one would expect for a small venue. We had an appetizer of melon with thinly sliced ham, a pasta dish (me) and a fish dish (my spouse), and chose tiramisu and creme brulee for dessert. Both of us sampled the house wines (one red, one white) and noted an excellent selection of bottled wine, including Chianti for the Italian purist. Limocello was served with dessert as a compliment.

The restaurant is limited in size, so reservations may be necessay at the end of the week. The chef and server are personable and pleased to describe the dishes if you desire. Large windows overlook the private garden, and the AC works well! Prices are very reasonable, and the preparation is gourmet. The restaurant is open only for dinner from Monday through Saturday, 6pm onward. Closed on Sunday.

Expect to spend some time here - it is a very worthwhile experience.