“Great spot, must try!”

Brisas de Pedasi
Missoula, Montana
“Great spot, must try!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Good service. Good food. Dollar beers. The reason there is no menu is the owner uses whatever ingredients are fresh, so he creates a new menu daily. This aside he will work with whatever food considerations you have. He is very accommodating. He made me a variety of vegetarian dishes each time I returned. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Panama Province, Panama
“WORST RESTAURANT IN PEDASI”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The food was horrible. Wouldn't recommend any one to ever try this place.
They don't have a formal menu.
They should by law give a 25% discount to senior citizens and the owner refused to acknowledge this.
The bill came in a piece of paper rip out of a school notebook no formal invoice was given.
The "patacones" were made out of bananas instead of plantains.
The cook for sure does not know what the hell is doing.
Really this place should close.

Los Angeles, California
“Delicious affordable food made with love.”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Tony clearly pours his heart and soul into this place and it shows. I order mostly what he suggests but must have his jerk chicken wings every time. For me, its the best place in town. Delicious affordable and air conditioned. What else do you need? Try it for lunch as well. My wife and I brought two friends for lunch and it was great portions and $16 for the whole meal. Unreal.$1 beers!!!!!

1 Thank Ronen S
Panama
“New carribean/cuban restaurant in Pedasi”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had heard from friends that a new carribean/cuban type restaurant in Pedasi. Nice to have another choice in Pedasi. I went with friends and were greeted by Tony, the owner. He was originally from Puerto Rico and lived in New Jersey and Florida. Perfect English/Spanish.
We started with his Jamician jerk chicken wings. We asked for spicy hot and they were exactly that. Mucho cervasas to off set the heat. Next his cuban pork roast with good carribean spices. Arroz con coco, black beans, salad. The young nephew with us had a real Cuban sandwich and I went back two days later to have one myself.
The next night I had shrimp with carribean spices, more arroz con coco, and home made cole slaw.
I will make this a regular dinner when in Pedasi.

• Visited January 2014