“Best paella ever”

Cuisines: Spanish, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

It was such a good surprise to find this little spot in Pedasi. The Chef moved there from Spain and opened one of the best restaurants I've ever set foot in. Small but cozy with great customer service and the most delicious food in the area. I tried to convince him of moving to Panama City and make five times more money than he is making money but of course he refuses to leave Paradise and I can't blame him. If you are in the area, please visit and try the paella for those of us that can't make it there as often as we would like to. The Cordon bleu chicken was phenomenal too. I wish there were 10 stars to rate this place.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I eat at this restaurant virtually every trip that I make to Pedasi. I have found this restaurant has the best quality filet and is only one of three restaurants in Panama where I will order the filet. The mashed potatoes are the best. Numerous friends have commented how superior the mashed potatoes to anyplace in Panama. The mixed vegetables are always hot and delicious. Several innovative desserts and the Spanish wine list is good. If you want piaella (sic) it can be ordered a day in advance.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Pedasi for three days and went to this restaurant for my birthday. The atmosphere was calm, yet pretty. The drinks are great.. the service topnotch! .We had the pepper and cod appetizer which was fantastic! For the main course we ordered the surf and turf which was cooked to perfection...the portion sizes were huge! I have to say that the best part for me was the dessert (yes, I have a sweet tooth). The passion fruit cheesecake is to die for! It is not the rich cheesecake that I am accustomed to, but a light creamy version with a crust that all but melts in your mouth. Next time I visit Pedasi it will be the only place I dine!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The restaurant is small, so reservations are suggested. A few blocks off the main street, but there are small signs to direct you.
The food was very good, with attention to detail in the presentation. The filet was tender and cooked as requested. Our appetizer, cod-stuffed peppers was fantastic. The owner (from Spain) is also the chef, so he has a huge stake in making his customers happy. Paella must be ordered a bit in advance. Would go back without hesitation.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food and service were amazing! The staff was very knowledgeable and all the recommendations were amazing!

1  Thank MarthaCeS