“New chef, still best in Pedasi”
Review of Restaurante El Patio - CLOSED

Restaurante El Patio
Cuisines: Spanish, Central American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I eat at this restaurant virtually every trip that I make to Pedasi. I have found this restaurant has the best quality filet and is only one of three restaurants in Panama where I will order the filet. The mashed potatoes are the best. Numerous friends have commented how superior the mashed potatoes to anyplace in Panama. The mixed vegetables are always hot and delicious. Several innovative desserts and the Spanish wine list is good. If you want piaella (sic) it can be ordered a day in advance.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Pedasi for three days and went to this restaurant for my birthday. The atmosphere was calm, yet pretty. The drinks are great.. the service topnotch! .We had the pepper and cod appetizer which was fantastic! For the main course we ordered the surf and turf which was cooked to perfection...the portion sizes were huge! I have to say that the best part for me was the dessert (yes, I have a sweet tooth). The passion fruit cheesecake is to die for! It is not the rich cheesecake that I am accustomed to, but a light creamy version with a crust that all but melts in your mouth. Next time I visit Pedasi it will be the only place I dine!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The restaurant is small, so reservations are suggested. A few blocks off the main street, but there are small signs to direct you.
The food was very good, with attention to detail in the presentation. The filet was tender and cooked as requested. Our appetizer, cod-stuffed peppers was fantastic. The owner (from Spain) is also the chef, so he has a huge stake in making his customers happy. Paella must be ordered a bit in advance. Would go back without hesitation.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The food and service were amazing! The staff was very knowledgeable and all the recommendations were amazing!

1  Thank MarthaCeS
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had a great meal and enjoyed chatting with the owner/chef who is Spanish. I had grilled fish which was very good. The pimiento relleno appetizer was excellent. Make reservations for Paella and treat yourself to a authentic Paella with ultra fresh seafood.