Casa Lajagua
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Villa Marina Lodge(Playa Venao)
View Hotel
La Playita Resort(Playa Venao)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Piamonte(Las Tablas)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cubita(Chitre)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hostsevery morningisla iguanafruit smoothieswhale watchingtunafishing tripdelicious breakfastan umbrelladogs and catsplace to stayking roomgreat placepolice stationcomfortable roomsgreat fishingdeep sea fishing
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I stayed for 10 days in March. We rented a car and drove from Panama City, which took us about 4.5-5 hours. I would recommend renting a car so you can get around while in Pedasi.
April and Craig took great care of us at Casa Lajagua; they are gracious hosts with tons of information to help you have a fabulous stay in Pedasi. The room was clean and comfortable, the service was excellent, breakfast (and smoothies!) every morning were delicious and the area was quiet and relaxing. If you're not up to relaxing by the pool every day, Playa Venao or various other beaches are a quick drive away. We highly recommend taking the boat trip to Isla Iguana. Just remember to bring your sunscreen! There are a few nice restaurants in town and a convenience store/grocery a five minute walk away. April and Craig can give you great recommendations for restaurants or sights.
You must stay here on your next trip to Panama! Well worth the visit! We had the best time and will return to Casa Lajagua for sure!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Smoif
CasaLajaguaPanama, Owner at Casa Lajagua, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Hello from Casa Lajagua!
Thank you for your great review of our property. We are very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable visit to Panama. April and I really liked having you here and had an awesome time boating and visiting Isla Iguana with you. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We came into town and place we wanted to stay was booked, we were then kindly taken to Casa Lajagua. So happy we did, not only was it beautiful, but Craig and April are wonderful hosts!!! The outside kitchen is a must see, the pool is perfect to cool off in and rooms are amazing!!! Breakfast was excellent and the we could not have asked for a better time. We will be back and look forward to staying at Casa Lajagua again!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
CasaLajaguaPanama, Owner at Casa Lajagua, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Hola! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property! It was a good story how you folks ended up here and we are sure happy you did. April and I talked about how we really enjoyed your visit and we hope to have you back here soon. Take care and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Casa LaJagua was a delightful experience. The buildings, pool and gardens are beautiful, and the location is superb -- just a quick 3-4 minute walk to town and also close to a local fishing beach. April and Craig are gracious and accommodating hosts, and make sure that your every need is met. My husband spent a memorable day fishing with a local guide, and we all enjoyed his "catch" for dinner. I agree with a previous reviewer -- great value for your buck. Can't recommend Casa LaJagua highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
CasaLajaguaPanama, Owner at Casa Lajagua, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello from Casa Lajagua!
April and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I know how busy we all get sometimes and it really means a lot to us. We are really pleased that you had such an enjoyable time here. My family was here during this time and enjoyed visiting with you as well. A special thanks from all for a successful day fishing and we are always willing to cook up the guests catch of the day. That was awesome! We hope to welcome you here again in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I found this charming place by accident last November and when I saw it I didn't want to leave. Craig and April are wonderful hosts and during my stay April's parents were there and I felt like I was part of the family. Breakfast every morning was delicious and varied every day. Craig and April can help arrange anything to make your stay in Pedasi very memorable and enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Hello!
Thank you for your review of our property. You currently hold the record as our longest staying guest! It was great having you here and I know Rob and Dar really appreciated your time together as well. We all were pleasantly surprised to see you a couple months later rolling up the driveway again. Great times and now that you made the big move, more to come. Looking forward to us heading out and doing some more fishing.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is one of Pedasi's best value for your buck, the breakfasts are scrumptious and plentiful, dinners are a nightly affair in itself on their elegant long table. The owners Craig & April (experienced divers) are so accommodating, FUN and can hook you up with excursions from fishing to interior forest tours. They have their own boat which is awesome. This hotel/hostel has a pool for those extra hot days and is hidden far enough from the main drag to be quiet most times. I am lucky to have had the pleasure of staying there. **** Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Hola!
April and I would like to extend our gratitude to you for your review of our humble abode :)
We are happy that you enjoyed your time here and in particular the dinners and beach day at Isla Iguana. It is not often that we get to enjoy time with our guests outside of Casa Lajagua so it was a fun and memorable day for us as well. Please come back and visit us again soon.