Casa Lajagua
Pedasi Sports Club(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
$65
$225
$99
Selina Playa Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$64
Villa Marina Lodge(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$82
$100
Hotel Villa Romana(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
Hostel Venao Cove(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$45
$41
$75
$73
Orbitz.com
Dim's Hostal(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
$40
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hostsevery morningisla iguanafruit smoothieswhale watchingtunafishing tripdelicious breakfastan umbrelladogs and catsplace to stayking roomgreat placepolice stationcomfortable roomsgreat fishingdeep sea fishing
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We came into town and place we wanted to stay was booked, we were then kindly taken to Casa Lajagua. So happy we did, not only was it beautiful, but Craig and April are wonderful hosts!!! The outside kitchen is a must see, the pool is perfect to cool off in and rooms are amazing!!! Breakfast was excellent and the we could not have asked for a better time. We will be back and look forward to staying at Casa Lajagua again!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
CasaLajaguaPanama, Owner at Casa Lajagua, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Hola! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property! It was a good story how you folks ended up here and we are sure happy you did. April and I talked about how we really enjoyed your visit and we hope to have you back here soon. Take care and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Casa LaJagua was a delightful experience. The buildings, pool and gardens are beautiful, and the location is superb -- just a quick 3-4 minute walk to town and also close to a local fishing beach. April and Craig are gracious and accommodating hosts, and make sure that your every need is met. My husband spent a memorable day fishing with a local guide, and we all enjoyed his "catch" for dinner. I agree with a previous reviewer -- great value for your buck. Can't recommend Casa LaJagua highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
CasaLajaguaPanama, Owner at Casa Lajagua, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello from Casa Lajagua!
April and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I know how busy we all get sometimes and it really means a lot to us. We are really pleased that you had such an enjoyable time here. My family was here during this time and enjoyed visiting with you as well. A special thanks from all for a successful day fishing and we are always willing to cook up the guests catch of the day. That was awesome! We hope to welcome you here again in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I found this charming place by accident last November and when I saw it I didn't want to leave. Craig and April are wonderful hosts and during my stay April's parents were there and I felt like I was part of the family. Breakfast every morning was delicious and varied every day. Craig and April can help arrange anything to make your stay in Pedasi very memorable and enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Hello!
Thank you for your review of our property. You currently hold the record as our longest staying guest! It was great having you here and I know Rob and Dar really appreciated your time together as well. We all were pleasantly surprised to see you a couple months later rolling up the driveway again. Great times and now that you made the big move, more to come. Looking forward to us heading out and doing some more fishing.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is one of Pedasi's best value for your buck, the breakfasts are scrumptious and plentiful, dinners are a nightly affair in itself on their elegant long table. The owners Craig & April (experienced divers) are so accommodating, FUN and can hook you up with excursions from fishing to interior forest tours. They have their own boat which is awesome. This hotel/hostel has a pool for those extra hot days and is hidden far enough from the main drag to be quiet most times. I am lucky to have had the pleasure of staying there. **** Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Hola!
April and I would like to extend our gratitude to you for your review of our humble abode :)
We are happy that you enjoyed your time here and in particular the dinners and beach day at Isla Iguana. It is not often that we get to enjoy time with our guests outside of Casa Lajagua so it was a fun and memorable day for us as well. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My buddy and I were getting a little tired of the never ending winter in Eastern Canada and I think our wives were just getting tired of us , so we took off for Panama ( first time for both ) and ended up in Pedasi and spent a week at this charming hotel with April and Craig as our hosts. I have to say I usually go to an all inclusive so this was a new experience for an old guy and must say would it again. The hotel is rather unique in construction but after looking at places in Central America it fits right in. I like clean airy hotels and was not disappointed , always a slight breeze coming through the open entrance way right to your room. The hotel sits on about an acre and a half of gorgeous property right as you enter the town of Pedasi. Breakfasts were great and included in the price with great coffee ,always needed to start my day, and a fresh smoothie every morning . The beach is not far away and locals more then helpful and friendly . We did not rent a car but took the bus everywhere , really an amazing system. If you start your journey in Panama city I strongly suggest you not rent a car until you are outside of the city . Taxis in Panama city are cheap ( just get a price before getting in, this way no surprises ) . Almost forgot to mention the weather was just what the doctor ordered . Great trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brian S

Hello,
On behalf of all of us here at Casa Lajagua I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. It was a nice touch that you mentioned other aspects of Panama as well in regards to easy transportation and cheap taxis. More of our guests are realizing how easy and relaxing it is to get here by bus. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time in Panama and look forward to your return visit one day. Cheers!