Casa Lajagua
Villa Marina Lodge(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotel Villa Romana(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
$79
$225
$99
$88
$100
Hostel Venao Cove(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$45
$41
$75
$73
Pedasi Sports Club(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelocity
Eco Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$35
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Selina Playa Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
All reviewsgreat hostsevery morningisla iguanafruit smoothieswhale watchingtunafishing tripdelicious breakfastan umbrelladogs and catsplace to stayking roomgreat placepolice stationcomfortable roomsgreat fishingdeep sea fishing
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I found this charming place by accident last November and when I saw it I didn't want to leave. Craig and April are wonderful hosts and during my stay April's parents were there and I felt like I was part of the family. Breakfast every morning was delicious and varied every day. Craig and April can help arrange anything to make your stay in Pedasi very memorable and enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
CasaLajaguaPanama, Owner at Casa Lajagua, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hello!
Thank you for your review of our property. You currently hold the record as our longest staying guest! It was great having you here and I know Rob and Dar really appreciated your time together as well. We all were pleasantly surprised to see you a couple months later rolling up the driveway again. Great times and now that you made the big move, more to come. Looking forward to us heading out and doing some more fishing.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is one of Pedasi's best value for your buck, the breakfasts are scrumptious and plentiful, dinners are a nightly affair in itself on their elegant long table. The owners Craig & April (experienced divers) are so accommodating, FUN and can hook you up with excursions from fishing to interior forest tours. They have their own boat which is awesome. This hotel/hostel has a pool for those extra hot days and is hidden far enough from the main drag to be quiet most times. I am lucky to have had the pleasure of staying there. **** Highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Hola!
April and I would like to extend our gratitude to you for your review of our humble abode :)
We are happy that you enjoyed your time here and in particular the dinners and beach day at Isla Iguana. It is not often that we get to enjoy time with our guests outside of Casa Lajagua so it was a fun and memorable day for us as well. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My buddy and I were getting a little tired of the never ending winter in Eastern Canada and I think our wives were just getting tired of us , so we took off for Panama ( first time for both ) and ended up in Pedasi and spent a week at this charming hotel with April and Craig as our hosts. I have to say I usually go to an all inclusive so this was a new experience for an old guy and must say would it again. The hotel is rather unique in construction but after looking at places in Central America it fits right in. I like clean airy hotels and was not disappointed , always a slight breeze coming through the open entrance way right to your room. The hotel sits on about an acre and a half of gorgeous property right as you enter the town of Pedasi. Breakfasts were great and included in the price with great coffee ,always needed to start my day, and a fresh smoothie every morning . The beach is not far away and locals more then helpful and friendly . We did not rent a car but took the bus everywhere , really an amazing system. If you start your journey in Panama city I strongly suggest you not rent a car until you are outside of the city . Taxis in Panama city are cheap ( just get a price before getting in, this way no surprises ) . Almost forgot to mention the weather was just what the doctor ordered . Great trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brian S

Hello,
On behalf of all of us here at Casa Lajagua I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. It was a nice touch that you mentioned other aspects of Panama as well in regards to easy transportation and cheap taxis. More of our guests are realizing how easy and relaxing it is to get here by bus. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time in Panama and look forward to your return visit one day. Cheers!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Craig and April are terrific hosts. A delicious breakfast, clean rooms, beautiful gardens, comfortable social area, and a very nice pool all add up to a great value and fond memories. Not only did they offer two excellent recommendations for dinner, but they even called for reservations. They also arranged a very nice trip to nearby Isla Iguana where the snorkeling was excellent. I can't say enough nice things about the hotel and our hosts !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
CasaLajaguaPanama, Owner at Casa Lajagua, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Greetings,
On behalf of the hard working team here at Casa Lajagua we would like to thank you so much for your great review of our property. It really means something to us that people take the time out of their busy lives to do this. We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to you driving through our gates again one day. Cheers!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My wife and another couple stayed at the Casa Lajagua for three nights starting 3-13-14. The hosts were most accommodating, the rooms were very nice. We enjoyed out time there very much. Excellent breakfasts.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
CasaLajaguaPanama, Owner at Casa Lajagua, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of Casa Lajagua. April and I are both very happy that you had a pleasant stay. We enjoyed your company as well and hope to welcome you here again one day.