Possibly the most enjoyable stay I’ve ever had anywhere! Robert and Isabelle are the best hosts! Lulu is amazing! The ocean views and beach access couldn’t be better; we loved every day we spent in Pedasi! And this you couldn’t find a better place to stay. My only complaint would be that we didn’t get to stay long enough!
P.S. the home made pineapple preserves are the best I’ve ever eaten!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rosa de Los Vientos (the Rose Wind), is a bed & breakfast located 1 mile from the charming village of Pedasi, and within walking distance to the beach (Playa El Toro). The building, inspired by the area's Spanish colonial style, is set in a beautiful tropical garden. Its 3 spacious rooms have stunning ocean views and open to the covered porch where guests can relax in hammocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Rosa de Los Vientos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rosa De Los Vientos Hotel Pedasi
- La Rosa De Los Vientos Panama/Pedasi