Clean rooms, extremely comfortable beds, view of the ocean and a 5 minute walk to the beach. Add to this hospitable, amicable and helpful hosts and lovely breakfasts of fresh fruit, juice, eggs, toast and the best coffee I had while in Panama. No air-conditioning which you won't miss and no TV which you also will not care about. Imagine drinking your morning coffee on the porch outside your room watching a variety of exotic birds just beyond with the ocean and the newly risen sun as the backdrop. Heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rosa de Los Vientos (the Rose Wind), is a bed & breakfast located 1 mile from the charming village of Pedasi, and within walking distance to the beach (Playa El Toro). The building, inspired by the area's Spanish colonial style, is set in a beautiful tropical garden. Its 3 spacious rooms have stunning ocean views and open to the covered porch where guests can relax in hammocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La Rosa de Los Vientos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rosa De Los Vientos Hotel Pedasi
- La Rosa De Los Vientos Panama/Pedasi