We initially only planned on staying two nights, but ended up staying four. Robert and Isabelle are extremely charming and knowledgable hosts. They made us feel very welcome. The view from the veranda was absolutely amazing. We could even see whales while having our breakfast. La rosa de vientos is surrounded by a wonderful garden with lots of birds and butterflies and the rooms are very comfortable and tastefully decorated. We had an amazing time and would definately go back there. It was our favorite place in Panama!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rosa de Los Vientos (the Rose Wind), is a bed & breakfast located 1 mile from the charming village of Pedasi, and within walking distance to the beach (Playa El Toro). The building, inspired by the area's Spanish colonial style, is set in a beautiful tropical garden. Its 3 spacious rooms have stunning ocean views and open to the covered porch where guests can relax in hammocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your La Rosa de Los Vientos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rosa De Los Vientos Hotel Pedasi
- La Rosa De Los Vientos Panama/Pedasi