Hotel Villa Romana
Casa Lajagua(Pedasi)
$88
$225
$99
Pedasi Sports Club(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
$65
$88
$100
Hostel Venao Cove(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$45
$41
Villa Marina Lodge(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$87
$75
$73
Selina Playa Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Eco Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
$35
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe cliffpuerto escondidosea viewvery attentive staffprivate beachamazing placerooms are beautifulan adventurepedasi areahidden gembeautiful spotisla iguananice poolpoolspanamaparadiselandscape
Reviewed December 12, 2009

Had a great time there! Spectacular ocean views, friendly staff that cares about the place. would definitely go back..

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank peteex
Reviewed November 18, 2009

We are a family of 6 and we booked 2 suites at Villa Romana for the Panamanian national holidays. I was unsure at first since I personally don't like to stay more than a couple of days in the same hotel. Nonetheless, thanks to the unrivaled beauty and charm of this hotel, next time we will bel spending a month at Villa Romana. Thank you Hans for being a great host and congratulations on your incredibly beautiful hotel. Your staff is among the best I have seen in Panama. Oh, I almost forgot, next time, we will be reserving dinner every night! Salute!

Don & Amy from Panama

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2009

Amazing place, spectaculare ocean front, friendly italian style, will vist it again

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2009

This place is in a word, Amazing. A "must do" in Panama, even if just can for a few days. Just a few minutes from Pedasi but feels like you are miles away from everything which is quite nice. The 180 degree ocean views are captivating. The decor and the ambience make Villa Romana that much more special. Owners Hans and Andrea complete the picture. Their love for the hotel shows in how they run it and how they treat their guests. Awe inspiring in every way. Great rooms and common areas, great views, great people - what more can ask for? If you think of something, just ask hans and andrea - they are sooooo nice.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2009

I discovered Villa Romana thru a friend that invited my for a week-end... I went and absolutely fell in love with the architecture that reminds me of the Tuscan Valley and the energy of this mesmerizing place! The food was fabulous and I even found a surf spot not even 5 minutes away in a car... where turtles roam. The owner Hans was very hospitable and very friendly, he even cooked for us some very delicious pasta...
Well I loved soooo much that I planned a work-shop there with my PR company, where I took my three daughters, a 15 year old, and 8 year old and a ten year old... including all my clients had a blast...
The room we stayed in was so incredible decorated and had a spectacular view, at night we saw shooting stars and a bright moon lit up our porch...
I had a beautiful party for them and Villa Romana helped make it perfect!!!! I absolutely recommend this beautiful Villa to every traveler...
Ana Perez