Just returned from four nights @ Casita Margarita. This is a woderfuk B&B style hotel with accomadations in approx. 6 rooms. Not only is the property clean & well kept the town of Pedasi is spotless....no trash a rarity in latin america. The local towns people were all very friendly and ready to help with anything you asked. This was true of the people running the hotel as well. Casey & Cailey were always at your serivce and let us use their kitchen to produce some wonderful meals with the fish we brought back daily.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Bedroom Boutique Inn in downtown Pedasi, right on Main Street. We're just minutes from beaches and other attractions. Amenities include: Wireless Internet, Cable TV, large bathrooms and hot water (uncommon in the area). The home is a renovated house typical of the region. Decor was chosen that keeps in tradition with the charming and unique style of the Los Santos Province. Exotic hardwoods, locally made tile and regional art were utilized to create an environment that is a throwback to older times. An over sized breakfast is included in the rate. Expect exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casita Margarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casita Margarita Hotel Pedasi
- Casita Margarita Panama/Pedasi