We spent 2 evenings over the 4th of July and I was impressed with the bang we got for our buck. There are many outdoor patio areas where you can lounge, the staff are very accommodating and the rooms are tastefully decorated. It is by far the best value for money in the area and possibly the region. We were impressed and would stay @ Casita Margarita any time we are in the Pedasi area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Bedroom Boutique Inn in downtown Pedasi, right on Main Street. We're just minutes from beaches and other attractions. Amenities include: Wireless Internet, Cable TV, large bathrooms and hot water (uncommon in the area). The home is a renovated house typical of the region. Decor was chosen that keeps in tradition with the charming and unique style of the Los Santos Province. Exotic hardwoods, locally made tile and regional art were utilized to create an environment that is a throwback to older times. An over sized breakfast is included in the rate. Expect exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casita Margarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casita Margarita Hotel Pedasi
- Casita Margarita Panama/Pedasi