Stayed here two nights, and never saw the owner nor the manager, neither very engaged in the business. Staff don't really speak English, though they try. We lost power in the night and no staff were present, to help or explain. Next day all day no water nor power till 5 pm. No one seemed concerned that's just panama! They did pack a fab picnic lunch give chairs and towels and book fisherman to take us to isla iguana but neglected to mention we had to pay $10 per person to park on island in addition to the tip and $90 we paid them. Village us cute with lots of expats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Bedroom Boutique Inn in downtown Pedasi, right on Main Street. We're just minutes from beaches and other attractions. Amenities include: Wireless Internet, Cable TV, large bathrooms and hot water (uncommon in the area). The home is a renovated house typical of the region. Decor was chosen that keeps in tradition with the charming and unique style of the Los Santos Province. Exotic hardwoods, locally made tile and regional art were utilized to create an environment that is a throwback to older times. An over sized breakfast is included in the rate. Expect exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casita Margarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casita Margarita Hotel Pedasi
- Casita Margarita Panama/Pedasi