This B&B had it all - great accommodations, good food, wonderful service. Our room was plenty spacious, comfortable and clean. Loved the covered porches, hammocks and dining areas, too. The highlight of our stay was seeing whales, dolphins, turtles, tropical fish & snorkeling. The Casita had everything we needed for our excursion - masks, snorkels, towels, chairs & umbrella - and even packed a cooler with lunch & beverages. The staff was very helpful and hospitable. Ted, the owner, went out of his way to make sure all our needs were met. We would definitely stay there again if we return to Pedasi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Bedroom Boutique Inn in downtown Pedasi, right on Main Street. We're just minutes from beaches and other attractions. Amenities include: Wireless Internet, Cable TV, large bathrooms and hot water (uncommon in the area). The home is a renovated house typical of the region. Decor was chosen that keeps in tradition with the charming and unique style of the Los Santos Province. Exotic hardwoods, locally made tile and regional art were utilized to create an environment that is a throwback to older times. An over sized breakfast is included in the rate. Expect exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casita Margarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casita Margarita Hotel Pedasi
- Casita Margarita Panama/Pedasi