“Hospitality Plus”

Ranked #5 of 19 Pedasi B&B and Inns
Jacksonville, Florida
“Hospitality Plus”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This B&B had it all - great accommodations, good food, wonderful service. Our room was plenty spacious, comfortable and clean. Loved the covered porches, hammocks and dining areas, too. The highlight of our stay was seeing whales, dolphins, turtles, tropical fish & snorkeling. The Casita had everything we needed for our excursion - masks, snorkels, towels, chairs & umbrella - and even packed a cooler with lunch & beverages. The staff was very helpful and hospitable. Ted, the owner, went out of his way to make sure all our needs were met. We would definitely stay there again if we return to Pedasi.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Grants Pass, Oregon
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We spotted Casita Margarita while searching Pedasi for a place to stay. We planned on staying only one night, but enjoyed it so much, that we ended up staying for two. The staff are all very welcoming and friendly. They truly go out of their way to ensure your stay is fantastic. Contrary to a recent review, our room was clean and fresh (not musty at all) and the showers have great hot water and pressure! The upstairs has an awesome common seating area and balcony complete with hammocks. We would highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It's all the little things that make Casita Margarita so special. They made everything so easy - a one stop hotel where I could plan my entire stay - book excursions, rent a bike, even surfing lessons! In fact they will even pack a lunch and send you off with a beach chair and towel for day trips. Special thanks to Jose, Guadalupe, Ted and Lisa for making our trip so special - see you all next year!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great place.
I'm going back. In no small measure, this is due to the impression this B&B made on me. Furthermore, if they can't help you find what you want, they know somebody who can. Many good places to eat nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Good location, excellent breakfast, and staff was very attentive to anything we needed. They helped with booking tours, directions, etc. Ted even lent me his snorkeling mask since I forgot to bring mine. The customer service we received was outstanding and they are raising the bar for other locations to try to match. They even offer laundry service! There is not one thing that I was not completely satisfied with.

They would pack u a beach bag with towels if needed, and Ted said they were getting some surfboards as well for the guests to use. Pedasi is a great little town, we stayed for four nights, wished it had been 6. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Village Mills, Texas.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

If this is the #1 rated BnB in the Pedasi area, I would hate to see the rest. The rooms are musty, and if you happen to get # 5, you will be sleeping about 20 ft. from the main road, which the large and loud trucks start using about 6;00 am, so you will not get to sleep in any. The place is obviously old, and there aren't but a handful of restaurants in Pedasi.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Ted F, Owner at Casita Margarita, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Sir.
I am very sorry you did not have a great experience at the Casita, While I cannot control the traffic I completely understand your frustration with the trucks early in the morning. As for the musty smell, my apologies we have completely updated all of our linens and amenities and added room fresheners, unfortunately its rainy season. As well many of the restaurants are closed right now for the season. If you find you way back to Pedasi, please contact me and I will do my best to help you have a GREAT experience.

Thank you for your input, it helps me get better.

Buenas

Ted
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Ted and Lisa are such wonderful people. They were so kind! I was in town for a short time alone and they took me to the beach with their family. They even invited me over for dinner one night! Such generous people and I am so glad to have met them. Really always looking for ways to make their guests experience better. The staff was equally impressive and helpful. The breakfast options were delicious and the rooms were very comfortable. A wonderful place with great people, you can't do much better than that! Fully recommend visiting Pedasi and Casita they were highlight in my journey. I hope I can return sooner rather than later!

Room Tip: Room 5 was great-right next to the little library and on the upper floor, I highly recommend it!