“Try the specialities”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The buffalo burger was very tasty! the fry bread desserts were very good but they were very filling.

1  Thank oxyx1950
There are newer reviews for Laughing Water Restaurant

Reviewed September 24, 2012

YUMMY !!! My niece and I shared so we could sample a few different things. Not disapointed.
Don't forget a South Dakota dessert, Kutchen.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

A large restaurant with a fantastic view of Crazy Horse - plenty to choose from the menu, and I decided to go with the recommendation of the stew. Delicious.

2  Thank OttawaKenyatta
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I didn't care for the dining options here. Everything was high calorie, starchy, fast food fair. I needed some protein so I bought a hit dog.

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We were in the area for 5 days and had a lot of bad food but their food was excellent. There is a variety of different foods to order and the service was great. I wish we could of had every meal there.

Been to Laughing Water Restaurant? Share your experiences!