“Salmon had no color.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The piece of salmon was very small and had no color. The rest of the meal was just fine. Not a place I would go back to.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We tried Wrangled today. The place seemed appealing from outside. Inside very basic but clean.
Greeted by a nice lady who took us to out table and served us. We had the bison burgers & fries.
The BURGER was so good,. We were early so we may have had the lunch menu. Not many entrees
but considering returning for a dinner.

1  Thank saramay
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Look, I am finding food in South Dakota disappointing to say the least. But the Wrangler Cafe surprised me. Decent menu, great for families, you can tell it is a locals place. Friendly staff, kept our drinks full and cleared the plates quickly. Our waitress was wearing a shirt that read: "Order what you want, eat what you get." That pretty much sums up food service in this part of South Dakota.

1  Thank Jeff F
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Custer's best kept secret. Great food, excellent value. Next time we are in this little community, we will eat here. Bbq was excellent.

1  Thank M X
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I'll be completely honest here, the service was by far and away the best thing about this place. Now I don't mean that the food was awful because that wasn't the case at all, it was definately above average. It's definately a great restaurant for families and even though my brother and I arrived close to closing time one evening we were still greeted warmly and served in a very friendly manner. I'd happily go back again if I was promised the same combination of food and service.

1  Thank Paul M

Been to Wrangler Cafe? Share your experiences!