“Fairly good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reno, Nevada, USA
“Fairly good”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Look, I am finding food in South Dakota disappointing to say the least. But the Wrangler Cafe surprised me. Decent menu, great for families, you can tell it is a locals place. Friendly staff, kept our drinks full and cleared the plates quickly. Our waitress was wearing a shirt that read: "Order what you want, eat what you get." That pretty much sums up food service in this part of South Dakota.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jeff F

South Dakota
“Wow! Great place for lunch.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Custer's best kept secret. Great food, excellent value. Next time we are in this little community, we will eat here. Bbq was excellent.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank M X
Scarborough
“Service was fantastic”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I'll be completely honest here, the service was by far and away the best thing about this place. Now I don't mean that the food was awful because that wasn't the case at all, it was definately above average. It's definately a great restaurant for families and even though my brother and I arrived close to closing time one evening we were still greeted warmly and served in a very friendly manner. I'd happily go back again if I was promised the same combination of food and service.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Paul M
Lakewood
“Food was great, wonderful place for breakfast”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We really scored when we found this place, they have the best breakfast, and the freshest eggs I have ever eaten. The ice tea was soooooo good :D My family agreed that we really did enjoy the restaurant. The staff were very friendly. Come to think about it, just about everybody we have met in Custer is friendly. This is a place I would recommend. A great mom and pop place. Way to go!

• Visited June 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Great Eats and Family Friendly”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant was a staple for me growing up in Custer. When we went out to eat, it was to the Wrangler. While the decor has been updated, the penchant for quality small town American service has not. Stop in and you will see.

Visited July 2012

Been to Wrangler Cafe? Share your experiences!