“Wonderful, peaceful place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Custer
Black Hills Bungalows
Ranked #7 of 24 Specialty Lodging in Custer
Reviewed August 1, 2013

When I booked our cabin at Black Hills Bungalows there were no reviews for the property, which made me kinda nervous since I rely so much on other Trip Advisor reviewers! We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived to find an adorable cabin (#3) that was clean with ample room for our family of 5 with fantastic views of the needles and pond. The owners were very friendly, helpful and even invited our kids to "help" with the goats a couple of times. Everyone enjoyed fishing out of the small pond as well. As other reviewers stated, it's a short drive out of Custer but close to every attraction in the area. I've already recommended it to other family who are thinking about visiting the area. I'm not sure we'll ever get back to the area, but if we do, I know where we'll be staying again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank eareid

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and 2 teenage boys stayed at Black Hills Bungalows in July for 5 nights. The cabins are very clean, and have all the necessary items you may need. The kitchens are fully stocked. The property is clean and set in a beautiful, peaceful setting. We enjoyed waking up to beautiful views of the needles & Harney's peak, not to mention enjoying wildlife around the pond. It was so nice to just enjoy nature. It is an easy drive just outside of town. A great base camp to all the area attractions of the Black Hills. The owners are very friendly. We also enjoyed being entertained by their goats!
If we are ever back in the area, we would definately stay there again and would recommend Black Hills Bungalows to anyone traveling in the area. So much nicer then being cramped in a hotel room. We stayed in cabin 3, They have separate eating and living room areas. Plenty of space for our family. And our boys enjoyed the free wi-fi! And also had great cell phone reception.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank coty225
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family and I went on our first "real" vacation last week to the Black Hills. I booked the cabin at the Black Hills Bungalows late winter and was hoping that it was going to work for us. It exceeded my expectations!! We couldn't have been happier with the cabin, it was very clean and had everything we needed, and was very reasonably priced. The view of the pond with the deer and geese was breathtaking! It was quiet and peaceful and Scott and Sue were friendly and very helpful. The cabins were in the perfect location, close enough to town and major attractions, yet it was quiet and could enjoy nature like I would, as if I was at home. I am so glad we chose the Black Hills Bungalows and have recommended them to my mother who will be visiting in early fall. Thanks for making our vacation memorable!
Kent and Sarah Bonnstetter and family

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I booked a cabin with Black Hills Bungalows last year but due to circumstances we were not able to make the trip. Scott (proprietor) kindly rescheduled us. We finally made it last weekend and we could not be happier! Nestled back in the ponderosa pines a couples miles from Custer this place is quiet, beautiful and Scott and Sue could not be nicer or more accommodating!
Cabins are very clean and have everything you need.
It's a perfect spot to enjoy the Black Hills from.Everything in the Hills is close by and Custer has some great places to eat and shop. The Pizza Mill is awesome and Cattleman's has great steak!
We are going to be regulars here!
Thank you Scott and Sue!

Steve and Pam Mason

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Custer
Gold Camp Cabins
#2 of 10 in Keystone
Rocket Motel
Rocket Motel
#2 of 18 in Custer

Been to Black Hills Bungalows? Share your experiences!