“Nice and clean!”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Custer
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Nice, clean restaurant to take the kids for a quick bite or for some ice cream (or both)! :) We usually stop by every time we are in Custer!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

It's just an average DQ, small parking lot if you have a large vehicle, and in a town with RV's, you need places to park a large truck. Food is ok, service ok.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

This is a below-average DQ. The older building needs a new set of eyes to look it over, take it apart, and rebuild it to industry standards. The wait staff was unmotivated and seemed more interested in what was playing on the sci-fi channel on the silenced TV. We won't be back, except for maybe a blizzard. Gotta have them, every now and then. :-)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stopped there late in the evening for supper. The place was old and not clean, we could smell a skunk while inside. The food was cold and we had to wait more than we should for fast food, and yet it was cold. My husband sent his sandwich back and the gal gave him flack, but the manager stepped in and fixed it. Just wasn't clean enough for me, and the food wasn't good.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have eaten in Dairy Queens all over the country and I think this was the worst one I have ever been in. We ate lunch here on our Black Hills trip and we all ordered burgers. The burgers are advertised as flame-grilled, which is what I have had in every other Dairy Queen I have eaten in. These were not, they were fried. A terrible disappointment. The staff was slow and uncaring. The place was filthy - you could smell the filthy restrooms as soon as you started back the hall. And neither the men's or women's restrooms had soap in them, which we didn't discover until after we had eaten. It's a wonder we didn't get sick. The ice cream was good but that's pretty hard to screw up. Do yourself a favor, eat anywhere else.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!