We stayed here for one night toward the end of our vacation in July 2014. We were in a Queen Balcony room. The place is very impressive, good value, good atmosphere, good customer service. A couple things to mention, is they maybe need to go to the card system for door locks and if your concerned about mobility, they have no elavators. They do have a great breakfast and the rooms are comfortable. They also have a German Restaurant on the premises, that we had dinner at which was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a picturesque mountain resort setting, the Bavarian Inn, Black Hills offers 64 rooms, suites, and jacuzzi rooms. Amenities include flat screen televisions with HD programming, free high speed wi-fi, indoor/outdoor heated pools, hot tub, tennis court, playground, fitness trail, on-premise laundry, daily cookie happy hour and a free pancake bar for breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Bavarian Inn, Black Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bavarian Inn Motel & Restaurant Hotel Custer
- Bavarian Inn Motel And Restaurant
- Bavarian Hotel Custer
- Bavarian Motel Custer