“Average meal”

Legion Lake Lodge
Ranked #24 of 45 Restaurants in Custer
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rochester, New York
“Average meal”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The food wasn't bad and the prices weren't bad. I think they are low on help, because the service was a little slow. My salad was really tasty and my husband liked his buffalo burger quite a bit.

• Visited July 2012

Bloomington, Indiana
“OK for lunch, go elsewhere for dinner”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed in a cabin nearby so ate here a couple of times. Average roadside cafe fare, nothing special. Lots of things with gravy. French fries were either frozen or undercooked. Breakfast was pretty good although the omelets were way overcooked even when I asked for mine to be kept soft. Skip the breakfast burrito -- it's tasteless. The has browns and French toast were very good.

• Visited July 2012
Omaha,NE
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at Legion Lake and ate at this restaurant 2 days, the food was great each day, service was provided by Tabu. She did a great job of caring for I and my family. I suggest you go

wisconsin
“Excellent Family Friendly Place to Eat and Shop”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stopped by the 100 year old restaurant as we arrived at our campsite late and didn't want to cook. Our attire was " camping grubby" but were greeted with a smile. Rex was our server and did an excellent job. The pizza was very good an the menu was very "family friendly" We liked it so much we went back for lunch two days later. Rex was working again and managed to remember out drink order from two days earlier. Excellent service.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank chasmofromwisconsin
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“The hot roast beef sandwich is the best I have had.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Stopped here for lunch on the recommendation of a friend in Custer. He recommended the Hot Roast Beef sandwich. I owe him big time! It was fantastic! Made with pot roast and not typical oven roast beef or prime rib, it had a rich flavor, and the dark brown gravy was out of this world. Can't comment on anything else except the friendly service and reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Legion Lake Lodge? Share your experiences!