“Friendly Staff, Great Location, Will Return”
Review of Days Inn Custer

Days Inn Custer
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Custer
London, England
“Friendly Staff, Great Location, Will Return”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was a trifle concerned by some of the reviews for this Motel but decided to give it a try as it seemed to be in the perfect location and I'm glad that I chose this property. From the friendly and helpful greeting, through quiet nights sleeps I enjoyed my stay.
Having restaurants within walking distance is a great benefit and receiving discount by showing my room card an added incentive.
Okay, so you get what you pay for and travellers should accept this as something will suffer by paying a lesser price, but this place offers very good value for money and I'd recommend it to the discerning traveller.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the car park and therefore the road and I was not disturbed by any noise, so I de...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Moosomin, Canada
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The wife and I went to Mount Rushmore so we stayed at the day inn. The room was small run down . This hotel needs a good makeover. When we drove up there was a bad smell out side. The only good thing was the breakfast in the morning

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank thenumberofthebeast
daysinncuster, Webmaster at Days Inn Custer, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Days inn Custer and staying with us during your recent visit. It is heartening to note that you liked our Breakfast.

We appreciate all forms of guests’ feedback, and it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities to all of our valued guests such as yourself.

I hope that you will reconsider and that the next time you are in our area, you will once again choose to stay at Days inn Custer.

I think you will be very pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Custer hotels