“You can do better (maybe)”

Custer Corral Family Buffet
Ranked #28 of 48 Restaurants in Custer
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An incredible 55ft of selection featuring five different stations: Asian, American, Italian, Mexican & a fantastic fresh salad bar! Serving Lunch and Dinner; immediate seating! All You Can Eat Prime Rib at night! Black Hills Best Buffet! Serving a wide selection of fresh food from appetizers, soups & salads, luncheon specials, dinner Entrees’ & enjoyable desserts. Seating for up to 200 and room for large groups. Wine & beer available. Large parking lot behind restaurant; room for campers and RV's.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Bog standard food at above average prices. Horrible tat shop at the front, one must walk through it to get to the restaurant, I assume to lower expectations. Funny thing is, we had the same ok-food-for-how-much-exactly? experience at the oddly named Buglin' Bull. So maybe you should eat at Cattleman's. Who knows?

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Enjoyed a very filling lunch and dinner here on seperate days of course. Good Food and Service. Good value for the price.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Got a 10% discount by showing room key from Rocket Motel located across the street. Stayed in Custer for 4 days and ate here for breakfast 3 days since the food was so good and priced right. Also came back for dinner twice. Good service and friendly staff. Nice gift shop at entrance.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My first visit to this restaurant in downtown Custer. Saw some of the reviews so I was a little apprehensive but contrary to what we read, the service and food was excellent! If I've had a better buffalo steak than here, I sure don't remember it. My glass of iced tea seemed to be no worse than half full the whole time we dined here. There is a gift shop inside this restaurant also. Very happy we tried this place out and would dine here again on our next trip to western South Dakota.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I had breakfast here one of the mornings we were staying in Custer. Reasonably priced with a good selection. The server was prompt and friendly

Been to Custer Corral Family Buffet? Share your experiences!