“Great homestyle cooking” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sage Creek Grille
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Custer
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Yorkton, Canada
“Great homestyle cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great food, prices are a little high. Portions are a little on the small side... Overall would go back

Visited July 2014

Vancouver
“A gem in a small town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This place was so great! Nice staff, clean tables (and bathroom!!) and GREAT food! I wish I had this place in my hometown, I would eat there at least once a week. If we ever get back to Custer this is a definite stop for us!

• Visited June 2014
Lakewood
“Overpriced food that was decent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We went here since the line at Black Hills burger was so long. Overall the food was good but not great. The artichoke dip was the only thing that was that great but what they pair it with pitas and raw broccoli and cauliflower were lacking. My husband ordered the Buffalo burger which was $13 and did not have cheese $1 extra and came with chips. The patty was also way too much meat at 7 Oz. This was too expensive for what you get $9 with cheese included would seem more reasonable. I had the pork tenderloin. Medallions with risotto. This was pretty good but the risotto was bland and the mango relish did not rrally add anything. Also it has a hefty price tag of $22. It seems to me that $18 would be a better price since it did not even come with a salad. My son had a grilled cheese kids meal with chips for $6.99. This seems way too much for what is was. Decent food overall but prices leave you wanting more for what you paid. If we are back in Custer we won't be going back here.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Plainfield, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Loved the food.. was hard to decide what to have because the selection was amazing. The goat cheese and walnut bruschetta was delicious. I have tried to replicate it at home. We dine in Chicago often and I felt this place was on par with what we were accustomed to back in Chicago. The service was good, our waitress was sweet to our kids and friendly. Wish we had Sage Creek Grille at home!

Visited June 2014
Moscow, Idaho
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

During a week-long road trip , we spent two nights in Custer. Our dinner at Sage Creek Grille was one of the best meals of the trip. I had a delicious risotto with a side of steamed vegetables. My husband's Asian pasta and our son's tamale were equally good. It was a busy evening, but service was friendly and timely. If this restaurant was located closer to home, we would definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Sage Creek Grille? Share your experiences!