We stayed here for one night, it was supposed to be two, but the recent blizzard had us abandoning our plans and hightailing it south as quickly as possible. Regardless, the hotel was great. We had a lovely room with a balcony overlooking the hills and a lovely waterfall. The beds were super comfy and the shower had amazing power in the morning. The decor of the hotel is very charming and the hot tub is worth the experience. It was so relaxing and soothing to use. This hotel is in a great location, very close to Custer, Custer State Park and the memorials. The service was exceptional. With the blizzard coming the front desk staff was under the gun with people canceling reservations, extending stays, and bombarding them with questions--they handled it with grace, professionalism and friendliness. I wish I could remember their names to give them accolades, but we were rushing out the door. When we come back to the area, and we will come back, this is where we will stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the Black Hills of South Dakota at our Custer hotel. Travelers will enjoy a comfortable stay at our newly-built, non-smoking Holiday Inn Express Custer hotel, located conveniently off Highway 16. The whole family is sure to enjoy staying at our charming hotel in Custer, South Dakota. Situated in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, our contemporary Custer hotel is just minutes from several of South Dakota's most popular attractions including Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial and Custer State Park. Other nearby sights and attractions include Bear Country USA, Evans Plunge and Jewel Cave, the second longest cave in the world. Unlike some hotels in South Dakota that can be disappointing, business travelers are sure to be pleased and impressed with the accommodations our Custer hotel provides. Along with breathtaking views and close proximity to many Custer, South Dakota attractions, our hotel in Custer is also located near a variety of companies such as Custer Hospital, Pacer Corporation and the US Forest Service. During your visit to Custer, South Dakota, take time to relax by our indoor, heated pool and work out in the fitness center. Also, make sure you try our complimentary hot breakfast bar that features our signature cinnamon rolls. Start planning your South Dakota vacation or business trip now, and enjoy the best Custer hotel deals and rates. Book your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Custer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Custer Hotel Custer
- Holiday Inn Custer
- Custer Holiday Inn Express