“The Best In Volcan”
Review of Burricos

Burricos
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Volcan
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Description: A very cozy restaurant offering quality Panamanian and Mexican fusion food. Very Economic prices. Delicious fajitas, quesadillas, tacos and our famous burritos, to accompany your meals- we offer horchata, margaritas, beer, juice and delicious desserts. We speak English and Spanish fluently.
Plano, Texas
“The Best In Volcan”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Hi, my name is Randy and I am visiting from Plano, Tx with my friends in Volcan. My friends had told me about an amazing restaurant named "Burricos" and "WOW", were they right! The service was fast and everything is served with a smile. They make you feel like family. The food is wonderful and I have eaten there several times and everything has been exceptional! I would like to recommend to you Burricos and give them 5 stars!

• Visited July 2014

New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicioso”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I visit this quaint restaurant yesterday and the truth is that I loved the food, I ordered a couple of sopes that I liked a lot. my friend Sophia ordered fajitas do not remember what kind but she commented that were super delicious. the SERVICE was excellent and I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the restaurente ... We will definitely visit this place again when we come back to Panama...

• Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Experience, Great Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I recently passed through Volcan on my way to Costa Rica and saw the positive reviews for Burricos and decided to give it a try. Everything about the experience was great. I ordered liver and onions as well as patacones and found everything to be delicious. Food was very affordable and the service was awesome. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014
Killeen, Texas, United States
“Great food,great service.”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The food was wonderful! The staff was quick and friendly.The owner Jamey even came to introduce himself.

• Visited June 2014
Boquete, Panama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a Surprise!!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Passing through Volcan today and decided to try Burricos. We had heard good things about this restaurant but many times we have tried restaurants here in Panama that were highly recommended and usually were disappointed. NOT THIS TIME! This restaurant exceeded our expectations..The owner is Mexican and his wife is Panamanian....They get it...The concept of great customer service is rare in Panam but not here....Warm and attentive service, nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. The owner Jamie explained the menu and brought out some chips and homemade salsa on the house. I ordered fajitas with chicken and shrimp and my wife had soft shell tacos. Both dishes were authentic and delicious.I ordered a strawberry batido that was light and delicious. They prices were very fair....Dont miss this spot..Best mexican food in Panama.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Neil F
Burricos, Owner at Burricos, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank your guest for taking the time to provide feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed our food!